This time simple, but effective – it allowed the actress lose 13,5 kg in half a year. On what assumptions is Jennifer Aniston’s diet based?
Jennifer Aniston’s diet
The diet proposed this week is different from other diets of stars, as it has not only been used, but also designed by one of them. Yes, Jennifer Aniston composed this diet by herself and named it “9:1”. The main rule of this diet is planning the daily menu so that it is composed in 90% of low-calorie and low-fat meals, while 10% are constituted by the so-called “small craziness”. Thanks to this attitude, it is easy to follow a diet and not risk the crisis after ending it. During the application of Jennifer Aniston’s diet, food rich in fiber and starch should be eaten (muesli, potatoes boiled in their skins) and a lot of vegetables and fruits. You need to quit fatty meals and sweets.
The author claims that during dieting, it is effective to set some “dietary challenges”, e.g. “I won’t eat anything sweet for a week”.
Effects of Jennifer Aniston’s diet
This diet does not cause fast weight loss, but its results are permanent – there is no yo-yo effect after ending the diet. It is varied and balanced, therefore there are no limitations as for the time of its duration.
Jenifer Aniston’s diet – menu
Breakfast (at your choice)
- a glass of fresh (unsweetened) fruit juice, a slice of wholemeal bread with curd cheese and low-sugar jam, fruit;
- a glass of fresh fruit juice, 2 slices of wholemeal bread with vegetable butter, ½ glass of boiled beans with a few tablespoons of tomato sauce;
- a glass of fresh fruit juice, ½ glass of rolled oats with a tablespoon of raisins and a few tablespoons of skimmed milk.
Lunch (at your choice)
- 2 sliced of wholemeal bread with tuna (100g), sliced fresh cucumber and lemon juice, vegetable salad (any quantity), low-fat yogurt;
- chicken breast salad;
- graham roll with vegetable butter, 2 thin slices of low-fat ham, tomato and salad, a cup of low-fat yogurt, fruits.
Dinner (at your choice)