The separate diet was created by Dr. Haya and can be used practically by all healthy people. This diet does not eliminate any products from the menu, but helps us combine “enjoyable with useful”. Its main principle is not to combine some food groups with each other. It’s quite a simple way to get rid of excess weight. We do not deny ourselves the dishes we like. It’s therefore less restrictive than in the case of a 1200 kcal diet or a fruit diet.
Groups are used during a separate diet
– fishes and seafood
– meat, but only heat treated, not raw
– eggs, but not boiled or fried
– unpasteurised milk
– bread – various types
– raisins and other dried fruits
– fats – vegetable oils and butter
– vegetables, including raw vegetables
– acidic dairy products – kefir, cream, buttermilk
– sprouts, including soybeans, sunflower seeds
Although we do not give up all products, there are those that should be reduced, and preferably completely eliminated, in order to get better results. When using a separate diet, eliminate products such as: white bread, white sugar, meats, fast food, sweet soda, coffee and strong tea, alcohol.
The main principle that we must follow is the fact that we cannot combine carbohydrates with protein (it’s possible to eat it with vegetables or fat only). Carbohydrates should be combined with fruit or fat.
What are the benefits of a split diet?
– it’s recommended for people with kidney problems, because it significantly regulates the amount of protein in the diet;
– supports the work of our cardiovascular system;
– thanks to it we will digest faster and prevent digestive problems, such as bloating or colic;
– we cleanse our body of toxins
– significantly accelerate the metabolism, thanks to which we get rid of excess fat faster
– relieves nervous tension that is associated with stress.
Disadvantages of a separate diet are possibly the fact that we have to apply a pre-set menu and eating between meals is not allowed. We cannot afford temporary derogations, because in this case the diet may have no effect.
The diet to some extent teaches us to be full after eating the protein itself. This is possible because the protein also provides us with energy. We can combine them with fat, which makes us saturated, but also raises our body temperature. In addition, for example, that for dinner we have to eat meat, without the addition of rice or pasta, we eat more vegetables. It’s positive for us, because they contain very large amounts of vitamins and minerals, which has a good effect on the functioning of our body. It has the characteristics of a healthy and balanced diet, but its main assumption is not to combine some of the products in one meal. It has not been proven that it will affect faster weight loss, but thanks to that we eat much less carbohydrates, because we can only combine them with vegetables or neutral products, which we consume less than proteins. It also allows you to eliminate unhealthy food for our body, which certainly helps in gaining a better figure and maintaining health.