The beginning of the period of reduction of subcutaneous fat tissue to many people is a dream of eyelids. In each case, the diet is the basis. Training is an element that will additionally provide great results. In fact, the reduction can be started at any time. The moment of starting to remove unnecessary fat from the body is determined individually. In the case of losing weight, you have many ways to choose – it depends on the person exercising which he decides to choose. One of them is to follow your own genotype.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Losing weight in the case of a mesomorphic
- In the case of an ectomorphic
- In the case of endomorphics
- General guidelines
Losing weight in the case of a mesomorphic
Mesomorphic, is a born bodybuilder. This person is naturally characterized by large muscles, an imposing body structure and relatively low fat content in the body. Building muscle mass comes without any major problems. However, the diet is most desirable as it helps achieve spectacular results.
Cardio should be an element of maintaining body fat at a decent, stable level. Some people with this body structure release cardio until the body fat percentage begins to increase. Then, for prophylactic purposes aimed at limiting the growth of subcutaneous fat, they add elements of aerobic training to their trainings. Thanks to this, they quickly return to a satisfactory level of BF (Body Fat) in the body.
In the case of an ectomorphic
A person with an oblong small structure, skinny, with a low fat content, having a problem with massaging, not having extensive muscles. Ectomorphic has particular problems with the development of its musculature. He should not only follow the training, recommended rest and diet, but also tips for the aerobics themselves.
In this case, it is recommended to limit the cardio training to a minimum of 1-2 times a week or to give up even for some time during the period of building muscle mass!
A good solution is to turn up aerobes only when BF increases, and more precisely if the percentage of subcutaneous fat in the body starts to exceed 15%.
- In the case of endomorphics
A person who has problems maintaining weight and control of subcutaneous fat. A visible tendency to easily gain weight. In the case of this genotype, aerobic training is especially indicated and may even be five single cardio sessions during a one-week training cycle!
People who have a high percentage of fat in the body may not only focus more on cardio, but also burn more calories in a single cardio unit than other genotypes without harming their health.
- The first task is to cut calories from your diet. You should consume less than 100 to 500 calories than the total daily requirement. In choosing a diet, it is advisable to follow your genotype and training goal. It is important to properly distribute macronutrients and the need to supplement the diet with mineral ingredients and vitamins.
- Healthy fats are not avoided. They are indicated in the diet even at the reduction stage.
- When cutting calories, look at the weight and dimensions. In the second case, a centimeter, a mirror and a camera will help.
- It is worth to note your comments, tips, and results. After a month in doubt, all you need to do is go back to the first page and compare it with the current results to make sure you are on the right path!
- The diet itself does not guarantee achieving your dream figure. Strength training and cardio training should be included.
- Do not believe in a miracle diet or eating 1000 kcal during the day, if the demand is 2500 kcal! This is not only a common mistake, but also one of the reasons for yo-yo effects or deterioration of health.
- A good moment is the start of reduction, when the level of subcutaneous fat tissue exceeds 12-15% BF. Above this limit the male body loses its attractive appearance. In the case of women, it will be 22-25% BF.
- It is important that you do not give up aerobic training permanently, even when you are at the stage of building muscle mass! Then, the intensity of aerobic training should be reduced to such a degree that it does not have a significant impact on the results. Thanks to this, the body will be strengthened, it will be quieted after training and oxygenated!
- Rest is the basis. This is an important component of a successful losing weight process.