Do you weigh too much? Would you like to get rid of adipose tissue from the abdomen? Do you care about shaping your muscles? Getting a better posture? Certainly the right approach is able to achieve anything but you must want to do it. If we have the drive, we can achieve everything really easily. Regardless of what season of the year it is, what’s the weather on a given day, how much weight you have to lose and what is your goal to achieve – start now, today – because it’s the best time.
Weight loss for men is often an unusual nightmare, which is why you must first gain appropriate knowledge and approach the subject rationally, and certainly everyone will find out that losing excess baggage and building forms can be more pleasant than one would expect.
For most men, the main problem is the stomach. According to the World Health Organization, it should not exceed 102 cm, because then it becomes abdominal obesity. The measurement is made at the height of the navel. Men who have fat tissue there are more likely to have cardiovascular disease. The basis is therefore a change in diet, but also physical activity, which inhibits fat deposition, and also improves mood and body proportions.
When a man should seek medical advice
Certainly the basis for a visit to the doctor is a very large obesity, with which we do not know how to start fighting. In addition, the indication for obesity to control is smoking, diabetes, hypertension, coronary heart disease. Excess kilograms also include continuous supervision at the doctor in the case of taking medications that may affect physical exercise or a previously experienced myocardial infarction. Physical activity is indicated, but everyone can look completely different. It’s necessary to check the state of your health and on this basis, the doctor determines what intensity of training will be indicated for a given person with obesity. Some people can initially only go on a march, others on a bike ride, and others on the run. The ground is something to do with each other, because the sooner we start, the sooner we notice a significant improvement in our health.
Weight loss in men – how to start?
If, until now, physical activity consisted of just flicking through the channels with a remote control, we can not immediately go running or ride a bike for 30 kilometers, because our body is not ready, especially when we have additional luggage. So you should start with a 30-minute walk, then extend it with each week, alternating between various endurance exercises. And in addition to the training itself, it’s worth replacing the car, and walking to the store, working in the garden, cleaning up the flat. With every such type of work, we make a move.
How should we practice controlling our heart rate?
Heart rate, this is the maximum number of heart beats per minute. The maximum human heart rate is 220 – age. When we start to practice, it’s worth getting a watch or a heart rate monitor that will allow you to control your heart rate. Thanks to this, we will learn how much we can exercise so that it’s safe for us.
What should you remember when trying to lose weight as a man?
- We have to be patient. Rome was not built in a day, so it’s important to remember to do it step by step and the effects will come at the intended time. We have not gained all the excess weight in a week, so we will not be able to lose it in a week.
- We need to drink large amounts of water. If water has not been your friend so far, you must start liking it. Drink about 2 – 3 liters of water daily. This is the basis and for health and to fight excess weight.
- We need to count calories. We will only lose weight if we take less calories than we need. So let’s look at the weight and accurately measure the consumed products, so as to know if the amount of calories is right for us on a given day.
- We must take care of our health. So let’s put on proper supplementation, choose calcium-rich products, limit coffee.
- We must be motivated. This is extremely important and you have to remember about it. Even if a day of weakness comes, and it surely happens, we must have someone or something that will be able to fully motivate us to act.
Weight loss is not easy, fast or pleasant and you should be aware of that. The sooner we get to it, the faster we will notice the first effects. The right body weight is both the satisfaction of the appearance, the perfect well-being, but also the every day health. The more we take care of ourselves and the more we care about the fullness of health and vitality, the more we have to give. Nothing is done by itself, that’s why you should work on your own only because no one will achieve anything for us.